Start preparing different outfits as soon as you book the photoshoot. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. You’re free to bring whatever makes you feel confident and sexy – the most popular choices include:
– Bra and panty sets, lingerie
– Body-shapers and corsets
– Favourite dress-shirts or even T-Shirts
– Hats or ties
– Other personal items and accessories such as instruments
Basically, you’re free to bring anything you can think of.
– Drink lots of water, especially during the last 3-5 days before the photoshoot
– Avoid alcohol, fast food, and other substances that could make you look tired, puffy or dry your skin.
– Don’t dye your hair or use any artificial tanning products a few days before the photoshoot.
What to Prepare
– Any outstanding payment
– Your chosen outfits & boots
– Anything that you’ve thought of at the last minute 😊
Logistics & Other Preparation
– Drink lots of water
– Have a good sleep
– Wax or shave your body, especially underarms and legs
– Take care of your fingers and toes (you can also use press-on nails)
– Double check the address and GPS settings (if you drive) and the route to where we meet.